Home Menu

Site Navigation

User Tag List

Old 03-22-2005, 03:51 PM #1

24runners is on a distinguished road

Japanese black tail lights on my silver 05 Sport V8

Just thought others might be interested in how the black tail lights look on the titanium 4Runner

I think the black/red/chrome with the clear lens looks MUCH better than the pink stock lens

sorry but it is raining pretty good today so the pics arent that great
Attached Images
Japanese black tail lights on my silver 05 Sport V8-black-tails3-jpg 
2005 4Runner Sport V8 4x4 (Titanium Metallic)

Mechanical: 4.7L 32v DOHC V8 SFI Engine w/VVT-i (270hp) | 5 Speed ECT Auto | Torsen Locking Center Differential | Full Time 4WD | Down-Hill Assist Control | Tow Package | Hill-Start Assist Control | X-REAS Sport Enhancement Suspension | Front 13" & Rear Disc Brakes | Safety: Vehicle Stability Ctrl w/Traction Ctrl | Anti-Lock Brakes w/Brake Assist & EBD | Tire Pressure Monitoring System | Convenience: Light Gray Leather (sooooft) | DD Cargo | JBL Synthesis 10 speaker w/ Rear Seat Audio w/wireless remote | DRLs | Power Moonroof | Modifications: Rear reflector/light mod | '02 Sport Skid Plate | Gentex AutoDimming Mirror w/ compass | K&N Air Filter | Metal Door Sill Plates (Burtman Industries) | 5800K Headlights/Fogs (on with high beams) | VVT-i grille emblem | TRD Auto Shift Knob | Toyota All-Weather Floor Mats | 20" Enkei's | Muth Signal Mirrors | TRD Exhaust | Driver's Side Handle | pen/coin holders | Japanese smoked tail lights | Limited Gauges | Japanese Headlights | Xtec 5k HIDs
24runners is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 03:52 PM #2

a few pics with one of each...

Mechanical: 4.7L 32v DOHC V8 SFI Engine w/VVT-i (270hp) | 5 Speed ECT Auto | Torsen Locking Center Differential | Full Time 4WD | Down-Hill Assist Control | Tow Package | Hill-Start Assist Control | X-REAS Sport Enhancement Suspension | Front 13" & Rear Disc Brakes | Safety: Vehicle Stability Ctrl w/Traction Ctrl | Anti-Lock Brakes w/Brake Assist & EBD | Tire Pressure Monitoring System | Convenience: Light Gray Leather (sooooft) | DD Cargo | JBL Synthesis 10 speaker w/ Rear Seat Audio w/wireless remote | DRLs | Power Moonroof | Modifications: Rear reflector/light mod | '02 Sport Skid Plate | Gentex AutoDimming Mirror w/ compass | K&N Air Filter | Metal Door Sill Plates (Burtman Industries) | 5800K Headlights/Fogs (on with high beams) | VVT-i grille emblem | TRD Auto Shift Knob | Toyota All-Weather Floor Mats | 20" Enkei's | Muth Signal Mirrors | TRD Exhaust | Driver's Side Handle | pen/coin holders | Japanese smoked tail lights | Limited Gauges | Japanese Headlights | Xtec 5k HIDs
Old 03-22-2005, 04:21 PM #3
Elite Member

sharp4runr is on a distinguished road
Elite Member

Very nice! You're right, they look MUCH better than the pink tails. I may have to get a set for my Stratosphere Mica....
sharp4runr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 12:11 AM #4

The Razor is an unknown quantity at this point

The Razor is an unknown quantity at this point
Very clean looking! I also really love how the TRD exhaust looks in the rear. Two thumbs up.
The Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 12:50 AM #5

navyaircrew is an unknown quantity at this point

navyaircrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up sweet!

Hey dude, that really looks sweet man... did you add a whole new exhaust? that looks bad @$$ ... the titanium is a great color too..
1971 Toyota FJ-40 305EFI V8 ~ SM465 ~ Saginaw Steering Conversion ~ Spring Over w/2.5" Superlift Springs ~ 1.5" Confer Shackles ~ TSL-SX 35's ~ Front Axle w/ Detroit EZ Locker & Man-Locking Hubs & 85' 4Runner Disc Brakes, Onboard Air{York} ~ Custom Front Bumper W/ 8 Gallon Air Tank & 8,000lb Ramsey Winch

2004 4Runner SE V8 XREAS :bandito: Jan '05 4ROTM 2.5" Daystar lift kit ~ 18" Platinum 036 w/ 285/60R18 Nitto Terra Grappler ~ Alum Mesh Grill Insert ~ Magna-flow exhaust w/stainless steel tip ~ Volant Prototype Cold Air Intake for 4th gen ~ Sony/Alpine/Rockford electronics ~ Custom sub enclosure w/4 10" Fosgate's ~ Blue LED interior ~ 3m Tint (35%)all around ~ Yakima Load Warrior w/extension ~ Sylvania Silverstars 9005/9006 ~ Supreme Power 9006 Yellow fogs
navyaircrew is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 12:53 AM #6
standaman

standaman

Wow, those look great. I also have the titanium. I am thinking about getting these.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 01:11 AM #7

Thanks for the complements

The exhaust is the TRD Dual exhaust...its a cat-back bolt on.

I wanted to mention that at night, the tail lights look sooo much better in my opinion.

What was pink/red lenses are now two red circles as the brake lights....along with the lower bumper reflectors converted to lights, it looks GREAT...a nice way to set my 4Runner apart from all the other ones riding around

Old 03-23-2005, 01:49 AM #8

momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of

momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of momo.75 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by 24runners
Thanks for the complements

The exhaust is the TRD Dual exhaust...its a cat-back bolt on.

I wanted to mention that at night, the tail lights look sooo much better in my opinion.

What was pink/red lenses are now two red circles as the brake lights....along with the lower bumper reflectors converted to lights, it looks GREAT...a nice way to set my 4Runner apart from all the other ones riding around
Those look really good. Did you order them through Steve Ganz at Carson Toyota?

momo.75 Build ThreadClick to order T4R.ORG Decals • @urban_overland
momo.75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 02:34 AM #9

Quote:
Did you order them through Steve Ganz at Carson Toyota?
sure did

Old 03-23-2005, 06:52 AM #10

Solice is on a distinguished road

Solice is on a distinguished road
That looks real good! How much does a set go for? I'd really like to get them. Any chance of you getting a night shot?
Old 03-23-2005, 09:44 AM #11
Elite Member

Elite Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Solice
That looks real good! How much does a set go for? I'd really like to get them. Any chance of you getting a night shot?
http://www.newtoyotaparts.com/product/?id=1182
sharp4runr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 10:14 AM #12
standaman

standaman

$380.00!!!! holy crap is that just for one or for the set?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 10:22 AM #13

yep...plus its a 6week wait while it is ordered from japan....BUT i've already gotten two compliments on them ;) and its a great way to make people think *you know..there's something different about that 4runner...*

I'll get a night shot tonight

Old 03-23-2005, 10:28 AM #14

iFORCE is on a distinguished road

iFORCE is on a distinguished road
oh very nice. I've been wanting to get this... but at $380USD, its a bit much for now. By Christmas... I'll have it for sure!

- TRD High Performace Air Filter
- TRD Cat-Back Exhaust
- 25% Front Tint / 15% Rear Tint
- Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/T
- Projector Foglights w/ 4300K HID
- Black JDM style Taillights
- 2006 Projector Headlights w/ 4300k HID LINK
- Custom Rear Fog Lights w/ Switch - LINK

Pictures on My Website

iFORCE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 10:31 AM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by iFORCE
oh very nice. I've been wanting to get this... but at $380USD, its a bit much for now. By Christmas... I'll have it for sure!
I imagine they will look even better on the black

luckily i'm in a situation right now where I have money to spoil my 4Runner
(read "sold my Supra and my 96 4Runner")
haha ;)