Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 02:34 PM

TowRunner is an unknown quantity at this point

TowRunner is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm having some trouble with this as well.............

I am trying to program it so the doors unlock when I shift into park and am having no luck at all.........

My question is this......It says to hold the bottom of the lock/unlock button down........I'm assuming they are talking about the button that is on the door panel and that the "bottom" is actually the "UNLOCK" side of the button..........

That's what I am doing and it's not working for me.......

It's programmed to lock all the doors when shifting from P to D from the factory, but I want all the doors to UNLOCK when shifting from D to P......

TowRunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote