View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:45 PM

Jtraskell is on a distinguished road

Jtraskell is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerlane View Post
Front and back?
I would first go with tires only. I would suggest LT tires, C or D load. Unless your climbing rocks or hauling concrete in the back, E load is a bit over kill IMHO.

Try that first and see how your vehicle handles. Then, if you need more, go with the Bilstiens. You MIGHT be able to get away with just the fronts. I would put all four in because I am anal. The front's are adjustable, as I Understand it, the backs are not. But again, may not be necessary at all.

As Phillyd2 asked, what do you not like right now?

I can understand tires....but anything else with only1% off road might be a waste of money. Tires ONLY solved my concerns. But, tires and shocks will guarantee MOST people will be happy. Just depends.

The point here, do one thing at a time, then see how you like it. Then go up from there if necessary.

I really do not think you need spacers unless you are looking for a certain look. Just my 2 cents. Be safe.
2010 Salsa Red SR5, Black Power Leather Seats, Sliding Rear Cargo Deck, Luggage Rack Cross Bars, Black Pin Stripes, Black Body Side Moldings, Front and Rear 120v outlets, Husky Floor and Cargo Mats, Wade Window Vents, Autovent Shade Bug deflector II, Modified Trailer Electrical Connection, Rear View Camera, Michelin LTX M/S2 285/70/17, Load Range D, OEM Hood Insulator. Blacked out front emblem, front, rear and side chrome strips, Blacked out and modified rear emblem, luggage rack and black OEM door handles.
Jtraskell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote