Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: My 94 runner
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:28 AM

jvisions is on a distinguished road

jvisions is on a distinguished road
My 94 runner

I just put some land cruiser springs on the back and 1.5 in bj spacers up in the front. Trying to get rid of the notorious sag. It sits a little high in the back but I am hoping the springs settle after a bit of driving around. Thanks to this forum I was able to get the info I needed to get this done since I am not a mechanic, just know enough to get me into trouble most of the time. Here is a before and after photo of my truck.
Attached Images
My 94 runner-imag0198-jpg  My 94 runner-imag0215-jpg 
jvisions is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote