View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:25 PM

mforce is on a distinguished road

mforce is on a distinguished road
I would do the deal. If the airbags are deployed and they are fixed like mentioned about not a big deal for the price. You might even be able to drop it to $2700 for it. I bought a mustang several years ago that had the airbags deployed with no damage. The car had a clean title no salvage. I pick it up for a song and made around $4000 on the car. If it does NOT have a salvage then you will be miles ahead "no pun intended" but again I would DO THE DEAL!

Nice Cayenne. My best friend just bought a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and that thing is fast. Both look great in black.
Sold; 98 4Runner Limited, OME 883's w/Bilstein 5100, Downey 3" rear springs w/Doetch Tech & Daystar 1.25" spacer, Cornfed 1" diff drop, Tundra 231mm brake upgrade, Tundra wheels/tires, Tinted windows, more goodies being added. Not quite to 200,000 miles club yet!
mforce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote