View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 03:32 PM

808Sport is an unknown quantity at this point

808Sport is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: No clubs

Quote:
Originally posted by MaukaRunner
Howzit,
There is no organized club for 4Runners in Hawaii. There was a push to get a 3rd gen club going but due to a lack of turnout it died.

I think the Tacoma Territory guys have a club but from their website updates it seems kinda dead too.

What kind of 4runner you got?

I have a 99 but am looking for a new vehicle. The problem is what to get. Too many choices.
Wazzup MaukaRunner!

Yeah I see so many 4th Gen Runners, but not sure if they read this forum or not. I will be patient and see how things go, maybe a slow thread. I have a 2005 V6 Sport Edition. I have always wanted a Runner, but always had other bills to worry about or it wasn't a good time. I decided to get my new Runner before I can't enjoy it I was thinking about a V8, and worried about the mileage. I hear that the mileage is actually pretty close to that of a V6. I love my truck and have no regrets.

2005 4Runner SE V6 4X2
Galactic Gray Mica/Dark Charcoal
808Sport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote