View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:15 PM

STRRAYNGE is on a distinguished road

STRRAYNGE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruzRunner View Post
Ill probably save up for it, i off road often so thats where id need it. did you install it yourself?
Then definitely save up and do it right the first time! I learned the hard way. And yes, everything ive done to my runner, I did myself. I just dont trust anyone else to work on it. That way I know that the work was actually done and done right. I know that not everyone can do that, due to tools, etc, but the lifts on these are pretty easy, and you can do the loan-a-tool from autozone for pretty much anything you need to do.
**SOLD** 1996 T4R, 5 spd, Toytech Ultimate lift kit, 2" BL, Front AOR tube bumper and rock sliders, 4.30 gears, E-locker rear, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's 285/75/16, Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers, Panhard bracket, Midland Handheld 75-822 CB w/Hustler FG27S Antenna Fender Mount , Rigid Dually LED's....Keep watching!!
STRRAYNGE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote