Exterior
Blacked-out stock Limited rims
275/65/18 Goodyear Duratrac
BAMF Sliders
AVS BugShield
Blacked-out Toyota and Limited emblems
VHT coated (blacked-out) Taillights
Debadged rear
gotta few stickers (+12 horsepower on those babies)

Suspension
OME 885/Toytec Superflex
Bilstein 5100s
Extended Rear Sway-Bar Links : Custom(ish) Extended Rear Sway Bar Links Write-Up

Lighting
30" Hanma LED Light Bar on a Defiant Short Tube
DDM Tuning 3000K HID Fogs
V-LED's Cool White License Plate Lights
Interior LED swap by Pfran.com

Hey guys, hope y'all like wat ya see, and if you have anything you'd like to see or suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Background
Named her Crayc, because mine and my brother's favorite childhood movie was Nacho Libre (cheesy and odd i know) and Jack Black says crazy that way, and i felt like it kinda describes me, and the car, so i went with it

CURRENT

STOCK

First thing I did was Spidertrax, as at that point there was zero possibility of lift in my future, and I didn't know whether or not I wanted to do the blacked out theme or not. An excellent first mod, very easy and great look.

Dad gave me crap one day about how low it was sitting, and since he wouldn't give in on the lift, I ripped the running boards off instead to show the body lines off better.

Got a good rain, so i decided to take it out to a new neighborhood development.
A little muddy:

Got stuck in 2 feet of Alabama clay, called a buddy with a mud bogger. This is after driving it back on the pavement for 15 minutes at highway speeds
Kinda sad, I know....

I finally gave in to my want to black it out, so started with the taillights! VHT Niteshade spray works great, just use some fine sand paper to WET sand the lights, and then apply however dark of layers you want until you get the right color for you!

And so next came the wheels and AVS BugShield in the blacking process! I considered several aftermarket wheels, but really came down to liking my stockers better than the ones I was looking at ordering! Got them painted (not powder coated, which is more durable). Mine still look great, no real wear to them at all, and love the wheel!
Day I brought it home from the shop, took it down to the river!

OG: Galactic Gray 2K6 Limited "CRAYC"
Build:http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-ge...ld-thread.html

Last edited by jaybird93000; 08-18-2013 at 10:22 PM.
jaybird93000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote