Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:40 PM

someday139 is on a distinguished road

someday139 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the wisdom from all! I did just get a call from one of the dealers I have been communicating with and they got a 2006 with 47,000 miles on it one owner SR5 with no leather (but they of course will add it for a fee) in on trade Saturday night. I have to see the Carfax to make sure this mileage lines up as that is insanely low for an 06! They wanted 17,000 for it but I told him try again!! He's suppose to call me back. Lol.

As for the prices, believe it or not those are the bottom of the scale around here! There are many 2006-2007 for sake for 22-26K with low miles. I think they are smoking crack myself. Craigslist has not produced anything around here in anything new enough. All late 90's or very early 2000's. There was a great deal on a 2006 but of course it was gone when I called!
someday139 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote