Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:07 PM

kmiller93 is on a distinguished road

kmiller93 is on a distinguished road
Can someone give me info on this picture?

I absolutely love this 4runner and it has become the goal for mine. Can some one let me know some more information on it like, size of the lift, tire size, spacer. Any Ideas? I already know what the rims are (not the size) also I know what the bumper is. I have the thread to make the Headlights. (if anyone wants it) Also I know its a 4runner 3rd gen, idc about the year. and does anyone have a build thread on this 4runner.
Attached Images
Can someone give me info on this picture?-img_0401-jpg 

Last edited by kmiller93; 06-03-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: forgot to add some info.
kmiller93 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote