View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:58 AM

AddictedOffroad is on a distinguished road

AddictedOffroad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydubman View Post
ok. I already have a hitch receiver shackle so i'm good there.

Also, if we were to order in the next month, we still would not receive the bumper till the end of the year if not January correct? Is full payment due up front at the time of purchase or will there be a partial payment then the remaining balance at time of shipment?

Also my comment about the spare was because I have 33's and I know there is not room under there for my full size spare.

Let me know as I would really like to get something going with the front and rear soon.

Thanks,
No, we would just need assembly time. Last year is when these came out. We have jigs in place already and have sold numerous rears already. Turn time would be around two weeks.

A 33" spare won't fit regardless of my bumper or a stock one. It will interfere with the panhard bar on the suspension before it hits my bumper. Anything bigger than a 265/75/16 will rub on the panhard. No chance a 285 will fit with out hitting the panhard.
AddictedOffroad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote