View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:09 PM

Rudy97 is on a distinguished road

Rudy97 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourwd1 View Post
The point of the relay and switch is so u don't have to run heavy high current wiring in n out. As stated above, the switch doesnt care how many relays or whatever are connected to it. Just don't exceede it's current rating and fuse everything for safety.
Ok, so wire the switch to the relays in parallel, then to each individual light? Do you think it'd be possible to wire the 3 lights to a fuse box then to the Relay and switch? Like the wiring diagram I've attached?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourwd1 View Post
BTW, you don't drive around with that jack mounted there, do you??
Yes I do, I'm moving it after I get my tire carrier, but for now it's been sturdy, and allows me to see a very clear front of my vehicle. I have no worries about it coming loose and injuring anyone. I was worried about that originally as well.
Attached Images
Wiring 3 Rigid Industries lights to 1 switch?-wire-diagram-copy-jpg 
Rudy97 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote