View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 07:34 PM

spyne is an unknown quantity at this point

spyne is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by seancgn68
On my last car, when I test drove it it didn't have any decals or plates or other logos on it, but while I was signing the paper work, they added all that crap while they were "prepping" the car. That was sneaky, and that is what pisses people off.
Yep, and that's why I make sure they know up front that I don't want their stickers on the car. Same thing happened to me the first time I bought a new car. When I went out to take delivery and saw their stickers I made them take it off before I'd leave the lot. Now I tend to be a bit more proactive.

I agree with many of the other posters to this thread that the dealer should ask first before they put on the stickers. But as long as most people just accept them and drive away it will never happen. Let's face it, if they asked, 90% of the folks would tell them no. As it is, 90% leave them on and never say a thing.
spyne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote