Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:36 PM

Johnate0 is on a distinguished road

Johnate0 is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem with mine. A few months back the illumination in the radio would start flickering while I was driving - annoying and distracting as hell. I'd tap the face a few times and the light would stay on but then flicker again later. Now, it doesn't illuminate at all anymore. Honestly I'd rather have it do that then flicker! So it seems no one has found a quick easy way to fix this besides replacing the whole radio.

The radio/cd/cassette still works great other than that, so if you're like me and don't really care about the small inconvenience of not being able to see the radio info at night, learn to change tracks, stations, mode etc... by feel so you don't have to take your eyes off the road.
Johnate0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote