View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:26 PM

Xenogen is on a distinguished road

Xenogen is on a distinguished road
Great Experience at High Tech Auto

Just took my recently purchased 4runner to Bobby and his team at High Tech for a full inspection, Timing belt, and fluid change. From my first call to the time I picked up my vehicle, everyone was very informative about what exactly needed to be done, how much it was going to cost, and how long it was going to take. I'm a methodical man and I love dealing with a shop that answers all my questions before I even ask them. I did alot of research before choosing a shop and I'm glad that I took and will continue to take my 4runner to High Tech Auto. Thanks Bobby, Christina and Jay.
Xenogen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote