Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:07 AM

G8RB8_12SR5 is on a distinguished road

G8RB8_12SR5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantK View Post
It is tedious and time consuming, which equates to labor costs. Figure I've got about close to 20hrs into so far and I still have the roof, tailgate and entire cargo area to do. I don't know Duc's labor rates but at $50/hr for labor that $1000 plus materials for the floor and doors.
Ha I don't know if it will be that bad. I have a friend that just opened his own car audio shop and he quoted me $700 for .60 Accumat for the floors from the cargo area to the pedals (including rear wheel wells) as well as trunk lid and inner and outer in all 4 doors. He's charging me $400 for parts and 50 cents on the dollar for part cost for labor (about $200) plus tax. I'll probably go that route because of the labor intensity and I'll combine it with new speakers, new head unit, and wiring since all the panels are already off. Can't wait to do it.
2012 Black SR5 4x4, Convenience Package, Auto Dimming/Backup Camera - AVS Vent Visors - Yakima Whispbar Through Bar cross bars - Custom Low Profile Cargo Drawer - Extendable Stubby Antenna - GrillCraft Grille with FJ Toyota Emblem and Matching Lower - 10% rear tint 24% front tint - Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Brake Controller -MetalTech Sliders - Wet Okole Seat Covers - LT265/70/17 Cooper AT3 Load C - Toytec BOSS lift - SOLD

2018 Ford Expedition Max Platinum (current mall crawler)
My Custom Dog Crate/Drawer Setup
G8RB8_12SR5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote