Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:05 AM

duckman06 is on a distinguished road

duckman06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimrunner View Post
Sold my LE rims within a month of purchasing my '13 LE. I personally like more tire options and wanted a more truck like stance. I dropped to aftermarket 17s from my 20s and love it. Personal taste and wanted more rubber, less wheel.
I do see your point with the limits on what tires can be ran with the 20" rims. I wish that I could have bought your rims from you. Anyways, I think that i will take a hard look at keeping the 17" stock rims and putting a better then stock tire on it for apperance. I am also thinking of installing running boards (no real reason other then looks) because they are not needed to get into the 4runner due to height. Also I will be adding vent visors to windows and possiable sunroof.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where I can get vent visors from for 13 4runner? I have found that toyota does not carry them as a stock item or even have a option for them. If anyone knows where i can get this from please let me know.

thanks

Adam Whatley
duckman06 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote