Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:08 AM

Cartzo is on a distinguished road

Cartzo is on a distinguished road
After the rims and tires I needed better sound on the interior so I wired up some subs and put in a Kenwood deck. It was definitely the easiest vehicle I have ever wired. Nice and easy to make the cords disappear under the carpet. It took a little modifying to get the deck to fit tight but it works fine.
Specs:

Stock front speakers - looking to replace them with some Rockford's also

Rear speakers - Rockford Fosgate T1572 - 70 watt RMS 140 watt peak

Subwoofers - 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 - 4 ohm 400 watt RMS 800 watt peak

Deck - Kenwood KDC-HD552U - 22 watts x 4 RMS 50 watt peak

Amp - Kenwood KAC-9105D - 500 watt RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms 1800 watt peak

I aslo took out that nasty fabric covering the shifters then plasti-dipped the sheet of metal on the bottom cause it was gross and rusty. Ended up buying some seat covers and trimable floor mats too.
Attached Images
Cartzo's 87 4Runner Homemade Long-Travel Build-012-jpg  Cartzo's 87 4Runner Homemade Long-Travel Build-009-jpg  Cartzo's 87 4Runner Homemade Long-Travel Build-005-jpg  Cartzo's 87 4Runner Homemade Long-Travel Build-016-jpg 

1986 Toyota Pickup 2wd 22R - Daily
Cartzo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote