View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 05:28 PM

Jono.ful will become famous soon enough Jono.ful will become famous soon enough

Jono.ful will become famous soon enough Jono.ful will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchang View Post
I was in the same boat as you on choosing a lift option. At first I was leaning towards a toytec ultimate but am now going with icon stage2 with icons tubular UCA. The reason I chose this route was because icons lift is able to be rebuilt. I'm looking at a lift as an investment and you can only receive as much as you put in.
Flawed logic. One could easily spend thousands on long travel suspension components only to never leave the pavement. The best option it to tailor your lift to what you actually (realistically) intend to do with your vehicle.

@OP: if all you want to accomplish is better handling and a mild lift, and plan to run stock size tires, then find yourself some stiffer springs and a taller shock. This can easily be accomplished for under $400. The 4R is capable off road without spending tons of cash. Even if you want to step up to 33"s, there are plenty of guys here who run them at stock height.
Jono.ful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote