View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 03:36 PM

sigepbiker is on a distinguished road

sigepbiker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutronJon View Post
I don't understand why you think the new relay is necessary. The coil side of the factory relay is already normally powered off the switched side of the headlight relay. The body ECU will turn off the headlight relay 30 seconds after the ignition is turned off, the drivers door has been opened and shut, and all other doors are also shut.
The Fog relay's factory connection of pin 2 is the headlight relay pin 3 after the HighBeam fuse. Are you suggesting connecting pin 2 of the fog light relay between the headlight relay and the HighBeam fuse?

I do know that both my drawing and this new connection suggestion do not have a fuse protecting the fog light circuit, so one needs to be added.

FOR SALE: Rear Diff Breather Fitting; 4th Gen Center Diff Switch w/ pigtails
sigepbiker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote