Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:10 AM

duckman06 is on a distinguished road

duckman06 is on a distinguished road
Leveling Kit Question???

I just had the Daystart 2.5 front leveling kit installed and while it looks great it makes the back look lower then expected. It just like it offset it by rasing the front and then lowering the rear. I know that is not what happened but just wanted to give a mental pic.

My question is will this leveling kit settle down somewhat once it is driven and front end is alligned? The company that installed said it should after a while? So what if anything can be done to this and or what are you guys doing to offset the diffreance? I was thinking could get the rear kit also but then I am right back to sqaure one with the back being higher then the front.

As it stands right now looks good but again you can tell that it is not level but just by a little bit as the rear end looks lower. Please any help with this would be great.

thanks

2013 Toyota 4 Runner
duckman06 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote