Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 08:41 PM

trd_style is on a distinguished road

trd_style is on a distinguished road
Re: Front end collision help

Quote:
Originally posted by BabeGTR
I originally had this posted in the now hijacked "Front bumper" post. That brought no help, so I will try again.

Took the babegetter out of 4x4 while on the interstate (very stupid) in 3-4 inches of falling snow. Lost traction at 35 mph and went down a 10 foot divider and T-boned the guard rail. VERY close to rolling it over.

I have priced the lower valance on ebay for around $85. Is this an easy unscrew....remove....install, do-it-yourself job? Any help would be great.

A local estimate was $390, including the new bumper brackets because it is bent a few degrees up. I landed on the guard rail from above causing the bumper to bend.

Any help would be great.

Someone posted a toyota parts website, (I lost it) that had detailed pics and diagrams of body parts to purchase........anyone have it handy??
personally, i would just leave it alone. it's just scratches right? and barely any dent? to me, i wouldn't even know it got hit from 5 ft away. besides the white scratches. but good luck with that.