Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:24 PM

Oakseed is on a distinguished road

Oakseed is on a distinguished road
La Novia and River: a tale of 2 'Yotas

The truck that introduced me to wheeling and gave me a passion for Yotas when we lived in the Dominican Republic was a 2002 Hilux named La Novia which means the girlfriend. my best friend named her because he said my work kept me with her more than with my wife. Having moved home to America last year I've been jonesing for a new Yota. This is where River comes in. Being a Doctor Who fan i named her after the only woman women tough enough to be his match/mate River Song.
Oakseed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote