Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 04:13 PM

LLL is on a distinguished road

LLL is on a distinguished road
Another Rusty back hatch on 2012 Blizzard

Same problem here- I was told that it's always the back hatches and the front hoods- and bodyshops are getting used to seeing it. Glad about your end results but yeah, I didn't fork over the purchase price to be able to say, "Now that I bought new, at least I'll be clear of repairs for...6 months!" Thought I was paying for the pleasure of original paint, too... Am at the beginning of what I hope will not be a nightmare

Last edited by LLL; 05-10-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: (Forgot to mention I just noticed it)
LLL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote