Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:00 PM

sbcsar26 is on a distinguished road

sbcsar26 is on a distinguished road
I want to add 2 to 3 inches of lift to keep from bottoming out so much. I did a driving school last weekend and the clearance was less then desirable. There was another 4Runner in the course and he didn't have the issues I did because he had put in a lift kit.

I am not real sure what I want to do as this is my first 4x4. So all this is a little new. I had someone reccommend an OME.

I know some of this is driving experience, and maybe I need to start with getting more of that before I put in a lift. I am not interested in jumping rocks. Just being able to get into the backcountry when I want to go exploring.

Does that make sense???
sbcsar26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote