Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Chicken killer
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 10:39 AM

Wolf_Girl is on a distinguished road

Wolf_Girl is on a distinguished road
He probably played with it until he killed it on accident.. My dad's wolfhound would catch rabbits and bring them back.. most of the time they were alive.. since it already happened there's really nothing you can do until a situation like this arises again-YOU could make another situation for training.. like what was suggested - take a chick and show it to the dog and make sure he knows it's not a fluffy toy!
I tried it out after my dogs kept trying to eat my guinea pigs and rats.
They leave them alone now, for the most part. Once they learned those lil things belonged to ME they lost interest.

'88 Chevy 1 ton dually crewcab- Rebuilt 454, cowl induction hood
Wolf_Girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote