View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:11 AM

Ducmonsta will become famous soon enough

Ducmonsta will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex T4R View Post
I recently installed Icon suspension with LR UCA, everything looked perfect, until I went wheeling with couple of the guys and they told me that my bolt joint was not lined up correctly. I took my car back for alignment where I got my lift installed. These mechanics are great and I've been going there for 9 years, but they do not specialize in modding trucks, more in fixing them. So I decide to call Bobby at High Tech, because I did not know how to explain what I need to my mechanics and if it is right. I was amazed how Bobby responded. he talk to me on the phone and walked me through what needs to be done, he also asked me to send him pictures and called me back in no time to tell me what needs to be done. What an amazing person and customer service, although I was never his customer. Unfortunately you will be missed Bobby when you leave. Thank you for all your help, Alex!
Thank you for such kind words.

You guys know the Internet works in the Pacific NW, right? I have every intention of being a part of this great community, one way or another. Maybe a résumé needs to head to Metal Tech?!
Ducmonsta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote