Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 03:30 AM

cdthiker is on a distinguished road

cdthiker is on a distinguished road
been skiing my whole life, never even been on a board. I like to give my buddies who board shit all the time that they cost me at least five runs a day because I have to sit around and wait for them to clip in!
The only thing that really gets me going is when boarders, or skiers for that matter are in over their heads and they are going sideways down the hill, say out of the side country and off the high end terrian if you cant handle it and stop scraping snow off the dame hill!@!

but really, its just like i dont care what you drive for a truck, I dont care what you ride for a motorcycle, I dont care how you get down the mountain do what you love

and any day on the mountain, no matter how crap the snow is, no matter how annoying the skiiers or boarders are, is still better then a day not on the mountain

cheers
td
cdthiker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote