Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 01:35 PM

BootyFister is on a distinguished road

BootyFister is on a distinguished road
!!Doug Thorley Headers 4.7L V8!!

I just got off the phone with Mike @ Doug Thorley. I was told if I can gather 5-10 people who would be interested in purchasing these at $600.00 a set, they will start development.
If the price ends up being less, they will cost less for everyone, but for a run of 20 we would have to commit to 600.00
I've been noticing the exhaust leaks on OEM headers are kinda normal, so I'm hoping there are some of you out there that would be eager to jump on this wagon.
If your on board, either leave a reply and or shoot me a PM with your email and or a phone number.
I will compile the list of eager beavers and forward them to Mike.

If you don't want to use me as a conduit, call Mike and let him know directly.
Either way I hope you guys are as excited to get this going as I am.

Last edited by BootyFister; 07-29-2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: I'm mildly retarted
BootyFister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote