Site Navigation

Thread: Bump stops
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 02:46 PM

tre9er is on a distinguished road

tre9er is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsoulrebel View Post
Yeah, I guess I'm looking for someone who has my set up, who can tell me if I can shorten them, and if it will help with flex at all??
stock shocks are around 12" compressed, give or take a little, IIRC. So measure from the lower spring perch upwards and see how much you have. You need bump stop contact prior to the 12", obviously. You should also extend your frame bump stops to help prevent harsh bottoming.

Last edited by tre9er; 08-14-2013 at 03:51 PM.
tre9er is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote