Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 03:10 PM

1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light

1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyLlama View Post
I know there was speculation in the past on charges for Entune services after the first three (free) years.

Was at the dealership this past Monday helping my cousin buy a Camry
(Toyota of Escondido - third purchase so far and haven't been let down yet)

Anyway, we checked out the Entune system in the Camry and asked the Fleet manager about the services. He said that Toyota is still debating, though it looks like they will be charging 2 separate service fees:
  1. $5 for internet services such as Pandora, weather etc.
  2. Separate charge, another $5 for the live traffice update

My jaw dropped when he mentioned those prices :jaw drop: and we opted out of the Entune package. Sadly, that eliminates the smart key (push start) and sunroof. Though it was not worth the 2200 and the monthly fees.
$10 a month for something you can get on your phone!

Not sure how true that information is but figured I would share with folks who are considering a new purchase.
My sources say nothing has been decided, including price, for the foreseeable future.
1engineer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote