View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 03:57 PM

straycat76 is on a distinguished road

straycat76 is on a distinguished road
Part number help, very obscure part

Hello, I was wondering if you fine folks could help me locate a part number for me. I have searched so many times and have come up with nothing.

The attached photo shows a complete 3rd Gen roof rack assembly. What I need help with is the part number that is circled in red. They are the nuts that the screw-down bolts (circled in blue) screw into to secure the cross bars.

I am missing one. And since it's loose, every bump on the road I hit the loose crossbar will make an awful thud noise (this alone took me weeks to finally track down, too). I don't exactly know HOW I ended up losing one of these things, but it's definitely gone.

Can anyone help out? I recently ordered what I thought was the right part from toyotapart.com (Part No. 00278-00895 - HARDWARE KIT, RF RACK), but they only sent me the screw-down bolt...which isn't exactly what I would call a "kit".

Thanks guys!
Attached Images
Part number help, very obscure part-$t2ec16f-0e9s37fb0mbrzcvrduo-~~60_3-jpg 

Last edited by straycat76; 09-12-2013 at 04:00 PM.
straycat76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote