View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 09:23 PM

BigFishAllDay has a spectacular aura about BigFishAllDay has a spectacular aura about BigFishAllDay has a spectacular aura about

BigFishAllDay has a spectacular aura about BigFishAllDay has a spectacular aura about BigFishAllDay has a spectacular aura about
Hey Speedy!

First off, I'd like to say that I'm glad to see you posting on this forum. Your Project SportRunner page represents a massive contribution to the knowledge base surrounding the TRD Supercharger and the details surrounding installation & tuning on a 5VZ. I've used your website as a resource time and time again since I picked up my 2001 4Runner. THANKS!!!!!!

For anyone who hasn't seen Speedy's website, do yourself a favor and go check it out:

Project SportRunner

The two videos you put together on the Tundra setup are right in line with all your previous work... awesome. Would you mind if I added the videos, with proper credit to you of course, to my writeup on the 231mm TBU? The writeup has become the standard go to reference point for just about everyone doing the swap and your videos will get much more visibility in that thread. It'll definitely boost your number of youtube views on the videos.

Here's the thread I'm talking about, almost 59K hits and climbing:

Hard to find Specs, Info & Measurements on 231mm 13WL Tundra Calipers & Rotors
My Write ups: T-Case Leak? - 231mm TBU - Rear Axle Seals - Trans. Cooler Install - Suped Up Air Comp - Big 3

Last edited by BigFishAllDay; 10-13-2013 at 09:31 PM.
BigFishAllDay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote