Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 01:19 AM

baronvdb is an unknown quantity at this point

baronvdb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eve005 View Post
i'm thinking of getting the alenza's. sorry - i know this is an old post, but were you happy with them? quiet, good traction?
Very sorry to say I had to sell that 4runner last year thanks to kid number 3 (oldest is 4). It couldn't handle 3 carseats.

Anyway, Yes, I'm a fan of the Alenza's. In a funny coincidence I actually just put a set of Alenza's on my Toyota Sienna just last week. Bought from the same guy at TiresPlus and them to price match the discount tire price here:

Tire Products By Vehicle - Discount Tire

I don't think you can go wrong with them.

As soon as my oldest is out of a carseat I'm going to try to get back into a 4runner although I noticed in my 2011 Sienna the quality isn't anywhere close to my '05 4runner. I hope the same isn't true of the new 4runners too...
baronvdb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote