Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 11:15 PM

TheeMikeB is on a distinguished road

TheeMikeB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Climber View Post
Man it looks great!! nice job with the lift and tires! just a couple things tho, Any rubbing with those 285s? and it may be just me but how are you measurements on all four corners? the front right and rear left look a bit lower compared to the other corners but it may just be me. Either way it looks great
I did have some rubbing on the rear, it used to rub the stock rear bumper when stuffed and some on the gas filler nozzle inside the rear fender. The new CBI rear bumper fixed the bumper contact and the wheel spacers helped the nozzle contact.

I also had some in the front, still do sometimes but I have yet to pound in the pinch welds in the inside fender.

As for the measurements I would need to check, those pics are a few years old and the lift has settled some since then. Typically the driver sides sit a bit higher due to longer springs to compensate for driver weight and the fuel tank. Not sure which pic specifically you are referring to though. When I get some time I'll post my current measurements.