View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Elite Member

t4r4life will become famous soon enough
Elite Member

t4r4life will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by junaitari View Post
I've been feeling like I need to do some cardio, since I'm a bit out of shape and stuff. Problem is, I hate cardio.

Anyway, I've tried this out before and it nearly killed me (in a good way), so I decided to give it another go. Cosgrove's Evil 8. Anyone ever do it?

Quote from Tnation.com:
Here's one of the most effective Cosgrovian complexes:

Deadlift
Romanian Deadlift
Bentover Row
Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat
Good Morning

On round one, perform 6 reps of each exercise, moving from one exercise to the next, never letting go of the bar, never resting. Remember, you'll finish all six reps of each exercise before moving to the next one.

Rest 90 seconds after the first circuit, then perform 5 reps of each in the next circuit; rest 90 seconds, 4 reps of each; rest 90 seconds, 3 reps of each; rest 90 seconds, 2 reps of each; rest 90 seconds, and then do 1 rep of each.

Cosgrove says that the entire workout should take about 12 minutes, not counting the time you spend sobbing like a little girl in a purdy pink dress.

Gave it a go on Monday night and will be doing this on Monday, Wednesday and Friday since I lift on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
you crossfitting hippie!!!!!!!!!!!! haha jk i hate cardio too, thats why i looks like a russian bear.