Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 10:52 PM

WODWorldWide is on a distinguished road

WODWorldWide is on a distinguished road
I want to second this opinion. Just picked up a 14' Trail from Bo over there. I went to 3 other dealerships first and while all nice they were the typical sales people. They have an amazing selection and the best prices in town or they will beat them. Plus it just feels comfortable there.

On the other hand, the parts department has been really nice to me but I believe someone further up the chain is ruining the experience. I went to buy cross bars and first they said they don't make them for my truck, then they say they do. I buy them but they don't come with hardware. Then I go to put them on and no H blocks. The organization further up isn't the greatest although they are trying really hard to get it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailbuilt View Post
I have bought 4 vehicles from them and I can tell you they are top notch all the way. Best prices I could find, best trade value and easy to deal with. In and out and no pressure. Being the in Car biz myself it is hard for me to find a place that doesnt play games.
WODWorldWide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote