View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 06:51 PM

webshot is an unknown quantity at this point

webshot is an unknown quantity at this point
Update...

Went to the dealer Saturday and what do you know! The relay started working again along with my AC. They could not replicate the problem unless they pulled the relay from the fuse box. They had the new relay in stock so I just bought the thing. It was like $60. I threw it in my glove box incase I needed it.

For future reference(TSB EL011-05):

The relay that came with the car and is faulty is part number 90987-02022 and is white in color.

It is supposed to be replaced by the newer relay part number 90987-02028 and is grey in color.

This relay is found in the fuse box under the hood marked as "MG CLT". "MG CLT" is short for Magnetic Clutch.

Thanks
webshot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote