Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 11:38 PM

lbrunner is on a distinguished road

lbrunner is on a distinguished road
Lab!

Had to post my girl. 7yr old english chocolate lab. She loves 4runners! This is her 2nd 4runner!
Harley is on the left and my parents black lab that I got them from SnowCrest Kennels in Senaca Falls NY.
Sorry about no 4runner pic. The two of them together just destroy the 4runner!
Attached Images
Show off your Dog, Ultimate 4Runner Dog thread-labs-007-jpg 
2005 4runner Sport V6 Titanium Silver, 3m Scotchcal film, Eclipse AVN726 Nav, 18" limited wheels w/265/65-18 Hankook ATM's,Toytec leveling spacer.

Last edited by lbrunner; 03-28-2006 at 11:52 PM.
lbrunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote