View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:31 PM

*AK2006* is on a distinguished road

*AK2006* is on a distinguished road
I don't mean to be offensive at all but those bulbs are overpriced, will probably burn out faster than your stock bulbs, and are possibly less bright than your stock bulbs. If you're looking for an upgrade in light output then I'd highly recommend the H11 (with the H9 bulb) bulb from,

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/

They're $13.50 PER BULB so it'll be cheaper than PIAA and those other brands.

If you're looking to upgrade your High Beams then I'd look into the 9011 HIR bulbs. You can also buy these off of Daniels website.

As far as the foglights go, I'd leave them stock, buy a selevtive yellow bulb, or go with the 9012 HIR bulb (For off road use. Might cause glare if used in the city.)

The HIR bulbs can also be purchased on ebay. Just type in HIR and you'll find the bulbs. HIR bulbs are awesome... They're the brightest/safest halogen bulbs we can buy for our 4runners because they don't use HIGH wattage to produce more light output but rather, sweet engineering to make them bright.

If you're looking for a "blue" look for your headlights then go and buy any old brand I guess...

Sorry this post is pretty random and everywhere. I'm in a hurry. I really hope this helps.

-Gene