View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 02:59 PM

coolpop is on a distinguished road

coolpop is on a distinguished road
I've tried about 5 or 6 different brands of bulbs and am now a huge RAZO fan. I have the RAZO Premium White Zero bulbs and there is absolutely NO yellow - it is pure white with a hint of blue. Lights up the road very well and looks good to boot.

I have PIAA and they were yellow. The Silverstars look yellow next to the RAZOs. The Luminics where white but the light output sucked.

I also have the Nokya Arctic White and they're pretty good, I put em in the Lexus but haven't tried them in the Runner.

Just my two cents.
2008 Blizzard Pearl Urban Runner with Sunroof, TomTom Navi, XM Satellite Radio with "the best of Sirius" package, Homelink, RSCA, Rear Spoiler, Michelin Cross Terrain 265/60/18, 8000K HID kit , Nokya 2500K Hyper Yellow fogs.
coolpop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote