Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 03:39 PM

eddiebx will become famous soon enough eddiebx will become famous soon enough

eddiebx will become famous soon enough eddiebx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
Haha, thanks Eddie. Yeah, unfortunately there's not really much space elsewhere that I could find back there since the third row armrests come to the window. And it really looks like a great spot otherwise, so I'm hoping I can keep it there. Some sort of small hinge should do the trick just fine, since it's really not pulling it like crazy or super heavy. I just don't really know what websites might carry something like that. Any suggestions? I could always just go browse my local Home Depot first but wasn't sure if you guys might know of some good sites that sell random stuff like this.
You can probably find it at your local hardware store, but if you are a bit more patience I think you'd more than likely find something suitable here: McMaster-Carr

Be warned, that place is addicting, I some how magically spent 50 bucks to mount a 100 dollar roof basket a few months ago there
eddiebx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote