View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 12:31 AM

Johnny4runner is on a distinguished road

Johnny4runner is on a distinguished road
GX460 Roof Rack - Same as 4Runner?

My wife and I just added a 2011 GX460 to our stable. My wife loves it because of the luxury and I love it because it reminds me of my beloved 4Runner--with more power.

Anyway, we would like to get stock looking roof rack cross bars for my surfboards and occasionally a luggage container for longer trips. Lexus has crossbars that were made for the GX460, but I was wondering if anyone has tried to put the stock 5th Gen 4Runner crossbars on, since the vehicle share so much in common.

I'm not too particular about the look of the cross bars, but I don't want bulky cross bars that extend past the rails--which rules out most of the aftermarket bars.

What cross bars are everyone using?
Other: Hella 700ff w/55w HID conv., BAMF sliders, Engo 10K, 2 x MFC, 48" HiLift, backup light, Galaxy 979 CB & Yaesu FT-7900R
Johnny4runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote