View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 09:04 PM

AZ4runner08 is on a distinguished road

AZ4runner08 is on a distinguished road
Ok here is a few more pics and some more information. My Xreas leaked liked crazy before replacing the suspension, enough where there was zero pressure when they disconnected it. The fluid that leaked from both sides today was very watery, hardly like a grease but has a very slight oily feel. And it was from both of the larger clamp sides, unlike what I have read about the typical CV Boot leak. As far as the band missing, it was just coated with gunk. So both of the small clamps are there and like I mentioned the watery fluid that is leaking dripped out from below both of the big clamps. I did wipe it down a bit so I am hoping these pics shed some light on the issue. Any information is greatly appreciated, and please let me know if there are any more pictures I can take to help. No one has touched the front differential since I purchased the truck. Seems really odd that adding the tires after leveling out the truck would cause any issues. The bottom of the truck is coated with the Xreas fluid that leaked out as well as a bunch of junk from the road. Was excited to get the tires done finally only to have this mysterious leak...??
Attached Images
Upgrade Tires, CV Boots are now leaking after upgrading tires and need advice.-pic6-jpg  Upgrade Tires, CV Boots are now leaking after upgrading tires and need advice.-pic5-jpg  Upgrade Tires, CV Boots are now leaking after upgrading tires and need advice.-pic4-jpg 
AZ4runner08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote