Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 07:45 PM

c_mack9 is on a distinguished road

c_mack9 is on a distinguished road
I have a v6 with part time 4wd. When I put it into 4hi I have 4wd but the 4wd and the center diff lock lights flash. Everything seemed to be working normally except for the lights. I was on a little back road today driving slow in 4hi and out of nowhere my front wheels locked up and I slid to a stop. I finally got it unhung and back to 2wd to get it home, but if the lights are flashing don't mess with it. If that would have happened on the interstate I could have been killed.
c_mack9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote