View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:52 AM

NuclearN8 is on a distinguished road

NuclearN8 is on a distinguished road
I don't care the search function isn't worth a hoot... that's what google is for in my eyes which always leads me back here anyways, let's not waste time trying to outdo a multi-billion dollar search engine company, ya know?

In terms of stickies... I admit there are a lot of them and also agree that they're all rather useful (when read)...
I also am in the camp that new members should not be allowed to create a thread or reply to a post for a week. This would require them to search around a read a bit after joining. This will inevitably answer a lot of their questions before they ask "hey what lift should I get? what tires? what oil should I use?" threads...
I like the idea of a "I have a question thread/ folder"...
I also don't like the idea of deleting anything... This would not be addition by subtraction in my eyes and rarely is when it comes to data.

I appreciate the effort to keep the forum up to date and current in terms of organization. Great on you being open to so many suggestions. Good luck.