Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 03:21 PM

toybox is on a distinguished road

toybox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by jmatlas
I have '03 4runner limited V8 with the dreaded sunroof rattle, only when closed. Right behind driver's head. I've read the previous messages about possible fixes --- rubber or plastic tubing, or washers, or felt tape. But where/how do I put those? Thanks.
I'm assuming you are out of warranty? Because it was a warrantable item.

Find out the fix kit part number from some one (I can look at my reciept if you would like) and order it from partznet and do it yourself. There is a TSB on this and it will give you a basic idea of how to fix and the parts and tools needed to fix it. Search for the '03 sunroof TSB.

toybox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote