Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 10:59 PM

NorthWestT4R is on a distinguished road

NorthWestT4R is on a distinguished road
on the trails his YJ does fine but its pretty built ( 6inch lift, 33'' MTs, locked axles, winch, etc) and one of my second gens (which is fully stock) can still keep up with him.. makes me wonder if it was worth it. hes had it for a couple months now and he has been face down fixing something on it nearly every weekend. he says he hates it so much and wishes he got a yota instead haha. Oh well. What i like about runners is that you can pretty much daily drive them and wheel em too. Dailying a carbed Heep isnt comfortable at all.
1994 SR5 "The Bomber" - 31"x11.5" BFGoodrich Bajas, American Racing rims, 5spd manual, Brush guard, auxiliary lights, alarm&keyless entry, Roof basket, 4.30gears, fully rebuilt 3VZE, advanced timing, Flowmaster 40, - more to come.
NorthWestT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote