Site Navigation

Thread: Conceal Carry
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:52 AM

Code2 is on a distinguished road

Code2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugueto View Post
You know, these threads are always interesting.

I am all for owning and carrying weapons.

I live in a country were carry is both a gift and a curse. Threats are everywhere and since they're the ones looking for you and not the other way around, they have the element of surprise. This means that when you have to pull the gun, the bad guys already have their itchy finger on the trigger. Very sketchy stuff. So the question arises: pull out and shoot immediately, of leave the gun well hidden and pray.

For those who say come out with guns blazing, think about the serious consequences this might bring, and how quickly it can go south if the slightest hesitation or mistake occurs.

In these threads I wonder, why would you carry a weapon which will not be in the easiest place you can reach it? Sure you can store it in a safe or in the glovebox or wherever you can hide it when you leave the vehicle. But if you're concerned about carrying it for defensive purposes, you need to have the gun on you. At the very least leave it a top the shifter console for example, where you don't need to open anything or reach around any objects to get to it.

Also, i'm not troubled by discussing this on the web, but you shouldn't be giving away ideas or clues as to where you live and where you are concealing your weapon, don't you think??

Just a little food for thought,

Luis
Im pretty sure its safe to say the chances of someone seeing a thread on concealed weapons and actually being able to find a person and rob them is slim to none. Thieves look for easy scores rather than working for it by scouring the truck forums and actually doing research to find that certain person. Honest folks aren't going to steal from another therefore there is nothing to worry about

Hell if someone did that much research to rob me let alone find me then you earned the gun take it as a reward. good luck there's 2.7 million people in chicago alone im one of those 2.7 somewhere in the 11,000 square miles of land

Last edited by Code2; 05-21-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Code2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote