Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 12:20 AM

Chrbia1 is on a distinguished road

Chrbia1 is on a distinguished road
Seat Heater not turning off.

I have a '03 4runner limited with front heated seats. Yesterday for some reason my driver side seat started to heat up with the switch in the off position. It got so hot I thought the seat might catch fire. As soon as the seat got that hot, something triggered it to turn off. It eventually cooled down again. This problem just started so I haven't had a moment to look into it, but wanted to see if anyone had a similar problem and could tell me where to look. I plan to pull the fuse for now until I can either fix it or take it in for service.
Chrbia1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote